I realize this question is more about the market than android code
development, but by Google's own admission they have completely shut
down the market forums coincident with the switch to Google Play, and
my question *is* about how to properly configure an app for the
market, so that's sort of a developer question.

My problem is that a potential customer with a 10.1" Galaxy Tab says
he can't see my app in the market (or Play or whatever stupid name
they recently gave it that makes it seem like Google only sells silly
games and not serious business software!), but he *can* see it from
his phone...so it isn't excluded for his region or some currency
issue.  Rather, it would appear that the market is filter-excluding my
app specifically on his tablet.  I have the following entry in my
manifest, which I would have expected to avoid this kind of problem:

        <supports-screens
                android:xlargeScreens="true"
                android:largeScreens="true"
                android:normalScreens="true"
                android:smallScreens="true"
                android:anyDensity="true" />

Is there something else I need to put in the manifest to make the app
appear on tablets?  At a higher level of abstraction, is there a
general way of knowing precisely why an app is being excluded for
certain devices so that developers can readily solve these kinds of
problems?

Thank you.

Cheers!