Thanks for responding.  Here's my permission list:

        <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
        <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION" />
        <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WAKE_LOCK" />
        <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" />
        <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.CALL_PHONE" />

Hmmm, your followup question concerns me.  My manifest doesn't have
the uses-feature tag at all (the app goes back to 2009 and as I have
upgraded it I haven't added extraneous stuff that was unnecessary; I
have only made changes that new SDKs require in order to build and run
the app).  At the very least I would expect that leaving the filter
wide open (by specifying no required features) would make it maximally
visible.  Why wouldn't someone with a Galaxy Tab be able to see the
app as a result of the uses-feature tag?  It seems to me like the uses-
feature tag could only make an app *less* visible (by indicating a
feature which someone's device lacks).  If I indicate no features at
all, doesn't that prevent it from being filtered on anyone's device?
I think I misunderstand how this tag works.
Thank you.