From: treking...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 15:31:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [android-developers] one time Registration after installation of
an application??
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 3:07 PM, Muhammad UMER <muhammad.ume...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

 My registration activity show only one time, how can i hide this activity
after when the user registered to the application mean this activity will not
show to user.
Save a preference to indicate whether to show it or not. Then,

if (preferenceIsSet()){  startNewActivity();

  finish();}

TreKing - Chicago transit tracking app for Android-powered devices