From: treking...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:44:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [android-developers] one time Registration after installation of
an application
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Muhammad UMER <muhammad.ume...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

I m using this in onCreate method, but it show me error Force to close every
time when the activity start, but if i use it at the end of onCreate it
executed but also show force to close. what's the resone,

You need to debug your application. At the very least, post a stack trace of
the error you get when it force closes on you.

TreKing - Chicago transit tracking app for Android-powered devices