I release a tool to dumping all classes (includes disclosed and
undocumented) at Android device,  maybe this tool can help you to check if
undocumented API was available at target Android version.

You can get my tool by URL below.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twrd.yulin.classminer

exiquio於 2012年3月24日星期六UTC+8上午3時13分47秒寫道: