Sorry Jim, I don't know the answer... Maybe Dianne or Romain will come
across this post and they can shed some light on the subject.

And I just can't resist... I HAVE to comment on this... I find it extremely
amusing that the random quote in the signature of your last email happened
to be this:

No, I'm not going to explain it.  If you can't figure it
> out, you didn't want to know anyway...      --Larry Wall

When you just got finished asking this:

Can someone please either explain it, or point me to a page that does?

That is just way too awesome...  :-)

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer