On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 02:48:10AM -0700, Dominik Schaudel wrote:

> The background to my question is: I am currently developing a system for
> the recognition and detection of traffic signs. For this I use colour
> segmentation in the hsv colour space. The system/algorithm works very well
> via webcam and desktop pc. I have ported this algorithm to Android via
> jni/android ndk. However, I realized that Android makes use of some image
> enhancements e.g. white balance. These changes on the picture, especially
> caused by the automatic white balance, have a strong influence on the
> colour segmentation. Even various modes such as

This must be a class project or something....  I think this is at least
the third time I've seen this question asked, and that's the ones I
noticed....

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >

        Do not look into laser with remaining eye.

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html