I've already discussed this in the 'OpenCV4Android' google group.
However, the problem could not be solved.

In the 'Android Developers' google group I was advised to open
a discussion about this on stackoverflow.com. There, the problem
could not be solved either.

Therefore, I think it seems legit to post this issue in the
'Android Developers' group, doesn't it?