If you are creating the UI, then yes.  If you are talking about an existing
browser app or something like that then you would be at the mercy of the
developer.  I don't know for sure, but it also might be more difficult with
a WebView or full-fledged browser...

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer