Hi,

The day and week views are custom drawn i.e. line by line, rect by
rect, etc. It does not use a ListView.

The agenda view uses a ListView. One "row" per header or event.
Nothing spans across multiple rows.
The month view (starting in Honeycomb, I believe) uses a ListView. One
row per week. Each week is custom drawn.

Are you doing any custom drawing? How do you plan to handle events
that overlaps in time? e.g. 1pm - 3pm & 1pm - 2pm

Thanks,
Mike