package com.android.boite;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.app.Activity;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.widget.TextView;

import java.io.IOException;
import java.io.InputStream;

public class BoiteActivity extends Activity {
    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);

     // Programmatically load text from an asset and place it into the
        // text view.  Note that the text we are loading is ASCII, so we
        // need to convert it to UTF-16.
        try {
            InputStream is = getAssets().open("text.txt"); //

            // We guarantee that the available method returns the
   //total
            // size of the asset...  of course, this does mean that a
   //single
            // asset can't be more than 2 gigs.
            int size = is.available();

            // Read the entire asset into a local byte buffer.
            byte[] buffer = new byte[size];
            is.read(buffer);
            is.close();

            // Convert the buffer into a string.
            String text = new String(buffer);

            // Finally stick the string into the text view.
            TextView tv = (TextView)findViewById(R.id.TextView1);
            tv.setText(text);
        } catch (IOException e) {
            // Should never happen!
            throw new RuntimeException(e);
        }
    }
}

Almost all bymyself (and this group). The text is showing (but not like in
a box, I think I have to use margin in my second linearlayout ?) but é à é
caracters are faulty (?)

Is my way good ? Thks