On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 8:32 AM, Kristopher Micinski
<krismicin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah, I had just been going off this note:
>
> "Ask the user date be wiped. This will cause the device to reboot,
> erasing all user data while next booting up. External storage such as
> SD cards will not be erased."

I think that is just a poorly-phrased JavaDoc entry. I believe that
this really means "ask the OS to wipe the user data", not "prompt the
user to ask them if they would like their data wiped". After all,
wipeData() is designed for lost devices and the like.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android Training...At Your Office: http://commonsware.com/training