I was reading this thread out of curiosity :)
then i thought can we not ui cloning feature of wifi direct. With an
additional app to send co-ordinates of the clicks to the listener on the
other side over an RF comm using BT?

just wild guess apologies if its is completely out of context.

Thanks
Vijay

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Kristopher Micinski <krismicin...@gmail.com