> Hey gents,

I'm looking for a basic graphing app that will pull a feed from a server.
xml, csv, whatever.

would be nice if it also had a widget that would display latest readings,
also pulled from server (could be in the main dataset, could be separate).

I'm asking more "do you guys know of one that does this" than "could
someone write one for me", although the later is a possibility I'd
entertain paying for.

I've searched through tons of apps and haven't found one. The only ones
I've found are ones you have to hand-enter all the data in yourself, but I
want something that I can have auto-refresh and get the latest stats.

Basic idea:

1. add the widget to screen, "config" options pop up to enter the URL(s) of
the feed and frequency of update.
2. widget shows latest numbers (maybe 2 sets because of the space it has)
auto-updated.
3. clicking widget shows graph with menu option to change config.

Just that simple.

Thanks and God Bless,

Richard W. Pickett, Jr.