If you look at this link:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5321906/how-to-find-the-jar-of-java-rmi-package

you will see that this problem is difficult to resolve, but there are some
suggestions that may help you.

The problem is that there is a missing class that java on the desktop has,
which is why you get the error on the android.

You may want to try using ksoap ( http://code.google.com/p/ksoap2-android/ )
instead of axis, and your problem may go away.