Hi all,

I need to invoke a web service from android app. I have the wsdl file
of a web service created in java, i don't have the source code of the
same.

In java, i use the "Generate Client" option to generate the files from
a wsdl and then invoke the web service via my java app using Axis.jar.

When i click the "Generate Client" option the files are generated
along with some compilation errors. But the same thing when i am doing
in an java app, the generated files does not have any compilation
errors.

Please inform the proper way of doing the same from the android
prospective.

Regatds,
Bunty