public class Home extends Activity {
    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(new MySurface(this));
    }

heres da code fr MySurFace

public class MySurface extends ImageView {

float x, y;
Path path = new Path();
 public MySurface(Context context) {
super(context);
this.setLayoutParams( new LayoutParams(LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT,
LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT));
this.setOnTouchListener( new OnTouchListener() {
 public boolean onTouch(View v, MotionEvent event) {
 x = event.getX();
y = event.getY();
invalidate();
return false;
}
});
 }
 @Override
public boolean onTouchEvent(MotionEvent event) {
x = event.getX();
y = event.getY();
invalidate();

return super.onTouchEvent(event);
}
 @Override
protected void onDraw(Canvas canvas) {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
super.onDraw(canvas);
Paint paint = new Paint();
paint.setColor(Color.RED);
//canvas.drawLine(x, y, x+20, y+20, paint);
path.moveTo(x, y);
//path.lineTo(x, y);
canvas.drawPath(path, paint);
}

}

just edit some methods fr drawing...
check out canvas methods for drwaing stuff..
all da best

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:51 AM, Sadhna Upadhyay <sadhna.braah...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>    I am making an app in which i have to to draw circle with the help of
> finger(on touch listener) in android ,
>     can anyone help me
>

> Thanks and Regard
> sadhana