Good morning,

I have a web service that returns a data set from sql server.  The data set
consists of streets, city, state, zip, longitude, and latitude.  What would
be the best way to call the web service from the android application, have
it return the data set, then maybe store it in an array list and cycle
through that array list to get the text into a text view?

I have read many tutorials with web services and calling it.  I have gotten
to the point where the web service returns the correct information but I am
not sure how to translate that information and display it in my android
app.  The web service is located
at http://yamil.dyndns-home.com/getMapPoints.asmx

Is this even the correct way I should be doing it?  If anyone can assist me
that would be great.

Best regards,

Yamil Font