I have a few .net REST webservices that my app connects to. I just return
back a comma separated string. Then I parse that and toss that data into
variables on the phone.

From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-developers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of TreKing
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2012 7:26 PM
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [android-developers] Android + asp.net Web Service (returns
data set) + SQL Server

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Yamil Font <ya...@imfont.com> wrote:

I have gotten to the point where the web service returns the correct
information but I am not sure how to translate that information and display
it in my android app.

It's your information, correct? You're in control of the format the web
service presents it in, correct? So just connect to your web service (see
URLConnection) read the data, parse it, and do what you will with it.