On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 4:30 AM, Dukki <yogi2sm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Iam developing an android security application which will be helpful in
> recovering phone incase our android phone is lost or stolen.
> I have having issue because if the my phone is with unknown person he can
> factory reset the phone and application will be gone.
> By any chance is there any way we can prevent our application from uninstall
> on factory reset.

Fortunately, no, for obvious security reasons. If you want an app to
survive a factory reset, be the factory (i.e., create your own ROM mod
that has your app pre-installed, so the factory reset puts your app
back in place).

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android Training in NYC: http://marakana.com/training/android/