On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 12:30:30PM -0700, vivek singh wrote:
> @bob: that one is not my app

Are you really willing to take that chace?  I've already forgotten
which uses which case, but who cares?  If you're using even a slight
variant of their name, you're taking a HUGE risk of being sued.  And
as has already been mentioned, who do you honestly think will win?
Big international corporation, or individual Android developer?

This is doubly true if you're copying their content without whatever
amount of permission (if any) they require.

You are DEFINITELY risking having your app, and maybe your developer
account nuked by Google.

Is your app really worth the risk?

Later,
   --jim

PS:  I am also not a lawyer, but let's face it, simple common sense
     should be far more than enough to tell you that much.  I'd pull
     your app, if I were you, before Google does, and possibly does
     worse than that.  Just my opinion (backed by common sense), of
     course.

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running Mac OS X Lion >

      "'Wrong' is one of those concepts that depends on witnesses."
     --Catbert:  Evil Director of Human Resources (Dilbert, 05Nov09)

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html