Thhe only problem with these other outlets is the android users don't seem
to know about them or even bother using them if they do know about them. I
had my application posted on 3 of these such outlets for a week prior to
posting my app on the android market. Not even one person downloaded the
demo let alone the full version from these outlets. I posted my app on
android market and had 3000 downloads within 2 or 3 days.