In one of screen  we want to come up with a desing like this

Textview
Listview
Textview
Listview

First we thought of putting everything inside a linear layout with vertical
orientation and put that layout inside
a scroll view. Then we come to know that it is not a good idea. So right
now what we are trying to do is
add header and footer for listview. Header view will be a text view and
footer view will be a layout which conatins
a texview and listview. The problem what we are facing now is ,  we are not
able to scroll the second listview which is in
footerview layout. Is it a good solution ? If not wht is the best way to do
this ? Share your thoughts about this.