Android doesn't support putting two scrollable views one inside the other
and i assume you dont want to divide the screen area between the listviews
and make each take a constant size.

You're best (and probably only) choice is to just do everything manually.
put a linear layout inside a scrollview and inflate everything in it
manually. (the two textviews and the two listviews).
you can actually use the same code you wrote for your listviews to do that
with some modifications.
It sounds like a lot of effort, but after doing it a few times i've noticed
that it isnt. in some instances it even makes stuff easier.