Hi,
  Does Nexus 7 support USB Host Mode ? I want to connect the Nexus 7 via
USB Host to a SoC and transfer data between them.
  Connection will be like this *Nexus 7 <---> USB OTG <--> SoC.*
*  *I should be able to use *android.hardware.usb *api's to enumerate and
communicate between the two devices. I want to be 100% sure before buying
several of this tablets for a project. Can anyone confirm and/or share some
of their experience.
  Your help is appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Arpan