I am getting below error while updating adapter from AsyncTask -

 java.lang.IllegalStateException: The content of the adapter has changed
but ListView did not receive a notification. Make sure the content of your
adapter is not modified from a background thread, but only from the UI
thread. [in ListView(2131230767, class android.widget.ListView) with
Adapter(class
com.ascentive.extremespeed.moreoptions.InstalledAppsListAdapter)

The purpose of doing this is to get icons of all installed apps so that I
can display all installed apps in list view. I refer following site -

http://impressive-artworx.de/2011/list-all-installed-apps-in-style/

please do suggest what alternate we can choose.

Thanks in Advance