Make sure that you are updating your adapter in onPostExecute(), and
make sure that either the adapter calls notifyDataSetChanged() or you
call notifyDataSetChanged() on the adapter.

On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Bajrang Asthana
<asthana.bajr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am getting below error while updating adapter from AsyncTask -
>
>  java.lang.IllegalStateException: The content of the adapter has changed but
> ListView did not receive a notification. Make sure the content of your
> adapter is not modified from a background thread, but only from the UI
> thread. [in ListView(2131230767, class android.widget.ListView) with
> Adapter(class
> com.ascentive.extremespeed.moreoptions.InstalledAppsListAdapter)
>
> The purpose of doing this is to get icons of all installed apps so that I
> can display all installed apps in list view. I refer following site -
>
> http://impressive-artworx.de/2011/list-all-installed-apps-in-style/
>
> please do suggest what alternate we can choose.
>
> Thanks in Advance

Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development_ Version 4.2 Available!