This is not a scenario we can support today.

You can get close by decrypting the stream, writing it to a file in
your application's private directory, and playing it from there. This
would keep it reasonably secure unless the phone is jail-broken. Of
course, it's not real-time streaming - you need to write out the
complete file first.