It's not an issue of I/O conflict. The issue is constructing the file
in such a way that the file can played without having to seek to a
point that isn't written. If you open a file in OpenCore, it assumes
that the file is complete.

One other possibility is to run a local HTTP server that streams the
file to OpenCore through an HTTP url. If the stream is formatted
properly, OpenCore should be able to play it without seeking (unless
prompted by an app or user interaction).