On Tuesday, December 4, 2012 4:07:47 PM UTC-8, TreKing wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Keith Wiley <kbw...@gmail.com<javascript:>
> > wrote:

Hmm ... it might be better for my business if I don't get this feature ...
> >:D

Don't respond to comments:

   - Within an hour of first noticing them.
   - When you're rushed for time.
   - Late at night.
   - Buzzed/drunk.
   - After fighting with your wife about the dish washer and your cat
   scratched up one of the good chairs and your mother-in-law called to say
   she'll be dropping in the next day and your boss gave you hard time and
   your "check engine" light just turned on.