On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Jungle Jim <jjjungle...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a utility that will easily sync the updates to the
> files like the xml and src betwee the two PCs?

I don't know about "utility", but what I do is make my SVN repository
shareable on my home network, then make it available offline on my laptop.
Work anywhere you want, make any changes, then get back to your network and
synchronize the folder, and update your PC to the latest changes. Only
caveat is you have to make sure you only make changes in one place, or
conflicts arise that are difficult to resolve (in my experience).