On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 6:43 AM, Piren <gpi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If its already on SVN, all you need to do to access it on the Laptop is
> just Checkout the code and thats it... then any update can be commited or
> merged easily (and still be "available offline").

My Repo is local and lives on my PC, not in the cloud. I can't commit,
merge, or sync to it from the laptop if it's not connected to my home
network. So the repo becomes useless when I'm siting at an airport. Hence
making the repo itself a shared folder which can be accessed offline on the
laptop. Then I can work to my hearts content remotely and sync back up when
I get home. Make sense?

Unless you know of a way of connecting to a repo on a PC from a laptop
without being on the same network that I'm not aware of?