my means is that no one can select the text which is inside the
edittext..but user can edit it...
example: I have field USER NAME - "india" ,if user double click or long
press in edittext to select this text "india",he should not able to do
that..but he wants to change USER NAME i.e "HelloUser"..he can do......so
edittext can be edited but no selectable.