Hi,
I have used media player in my formal game which was 2d game ...............
At that time I used view  ............. But now its 3d game and so i have
extended surfcae view ......... So much rendering is done at run time
......... So i thing this must be issue as cpu is overloaded and i have
checked this in ddms (CPU Usage)..................... I m yet not satisfied
with media player api of android .......... Also prb with sound pool is that
some times sample sound is not ready to play as might be some problem in
that ....... Truley i think sound api should be well furnished as i have
checked on iphone and the game works fine as sounds are also played ........
I mean that same game is working fine on iphone with huge sound files in
term of size also