I didn't see it either.  I think the description is that it "will appear"
by the 30th, so presumably the settings page is going to change and have a
physical address space in the next few weeks.  After that, I guess anyone
can look up where I live and come by and harass me at my home, so, that'll
be nice.  Thanks Google.