Thanks @Kostya.

@Noby, it doesn't make sense that they ask for entering a physical address
to developers that have already entered it in Google Wallet, I think they
are talking about a new field in the developer consoler, as DevDallas says
in the last post of this thread. If they were to use the address already
entered in Wallet, they will say "we will show that address in your app's
page in Play". But with Google you never know... sigh

>>> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Jos%C3%A9+
>>> Gonz%C3%A1lez+D%27Amico

---
"Android Developers" group.