I don't recall that last week it said "postal address".   It looks like
they updated it and added more language to that section in Settings.  AND
it mentions the address requirement that is in the "developer terms" so I
clicked on that link and did search on address and that word is not even in
the document which still mentions a 48 hour return period too.

On Monday, October 6, 2014 10:19:27 PM UTC-7, Spooky wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 05:31:46PM -0400, Dallas Singletary wrote:
> > It has to be a PHYSICAL ADDRESS no PO BOXES
>
> I just now saw this thread (haven't been active here for a while) and
> updated my info.  It specifically says a "current valid postal address".
>
> If I were to use my physical (home) address, it would NOT be a valid
> postal address (shipping, yes, USPS, no).  So they got my valid postal
> address, which is a PO box.  If they insist on my home address, they will
> be limited to shipping (e.g., FedEx, UPS, etc.).
>
> Later,
>    --jim
>
> --
> THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
> 73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running Mac OS X Lion >
> spook...@gmail.com <javascript:> ICBM/Hurricane: 30.44406N 86.59909W
>
> The UNIX Guru's View of Sex:
> # unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ;
> sleep

---
"Android Developers" group.