On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 9:08 AM, gvi70000 <gvi70...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How to find out the existing fragment sot when i click a lv item i can
> replace the correct fragmet?

I'm sorry but that doesn't make much sense.

> TreKing, i will try to make my questions clear, but i am not dumping code
> for debbuging i add it in ordre to make the question clear. If too
> less/much code is posted jut let me know.

Yes, this is too much code. If you're question is generic, don't even
bother posting code at first. Clearly describe what you have and what
you're trying to do and we could provide a general strategy to solve the
problem. If it requires more detail than that, then you can post *specific*
code samples that demonstrates what you're doing.

---
"Android Developers" group.