That's cool.  I didn't opt to do the trial version of my app and now
I'm thinking maybe I should to increase visibility.  I really liked
your game btw - you should check out mine and let me know what you
think (when it's available!)  It's called "Wuzzle" and has been my big
project for the past 2 months.