Hi,

  strange thing. I uploaded a new release of my app.

  I downloaded the new version from the Market to try it out and I got the
new binary, it also state V1.3.0, which is the new version. The description
is from the release before that.

  Very strange. When looking at http://www.cyrket.com/package/com.newsrob I
see the old version V1.2.1 and the old description.

  When looking at a G1 where the old version is installed it doesn't provide
me with the option to upgrade it.

  Btw. I followed the same steps as the weeks before. The Market has changed
and I could use new options (DRM, not paid as I am not from the US/UK), but
I kept the old options.

  Meanwhile the old description is also in the developer's console (which I
will change again right away), but it says 1.3.0 and when re-uploading the
apk it says "The new apk's versionCode (130) in AndroidManifest.xml must be
higher than the old apk's versionCode (130).", which is fine, well kind of.

  Any idea what's that about?

Cheers,
Mariano