Who cares if it's a US holiday? Users don't stop downloading because
it's a US holiday. Developers don't stop developing because it's a US
holiday. The Market is suppose to be supporting the UK already and other
countries soon.

So where are the support people and the reports on what's happening??????

Al.

--
======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,

subsidiaries.