Hi ,

Please share your consultants resume at sharad.ya...@contech-it.com

*Right to hire position, Only GC, GC-EAD OR USC required*

   *Position title: Database Analyst*

   *Location: **EDEN PRAIRIE, MN*

   *Right to hire: YES *

   *Top Responsibilities:*

   Create risk and quality reporting for external clients in Tableau and SQL
   Analyze, review, forecast, and trend complex data
   Present analysis and interpretation for operational and business review
   and planning
   Review the analysis and interpretation of others work and coordinate
   with your own work
   Develop ad-hoc client and operational reports; productionalize these
   reports where needed
   Support short and long term operational / strategic business activities
   through analysis
   Develop and implement effective / strategic business solutions through
   research and analysis of data and business processes

   *Must have software skill requirements*:
   *Tableau, SQL, SSRS, SSIS*

   *Nice to have software skill requirements:*
   Alteryx, angular JS

   *Other Nice to Haves:*
   Big data experience, excellent communication, an analyst mentality vs. a
   technician mentality (i.e. I want to figure out what to do vs. just tell me
   what to do ), self starter, passionate about data, reporting and analytics,
   being in MN, and experience in NoSQL database architecture/access/tools.

   *Thanks,*

   *Sharad*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAOJmjN2rAO2oiC%3DvJD0KkjjOX3ru%2BqPy%3DSi1PR3g919h6P4AHA%40mail.gmail.com.