Hi Friends,

Hope you doing fine.

Kindly share the resumes of your consultants for the below Simple JD.

*Please submit the resumes after checking the JD.*

* Kindly **don’t expect my call** for unsuitable resumes.*

Position Name : Windows admin.

Location :  Woonsocket – RI

Rate; $50

Job Description as below.

Managing a Windows server infrastructure in a Windows 2003/2008 R2/2012
environment.

• Experience with Windows Hyper-V environments, including shared nothing
live migrations

• Managing Exchange 2010 servers, DAGs and DBs.

• Experience creating, supporting and troubleshooting GPOs

• Experience with SharePoint 2007/2013 administration

• Experience with Lync 2013/Skype for Business 2015 administration

• Experience with high availability solutions using Windows
clusters/Hyper-V clusters/Kemp Loadmasters

• Experience with Remote Desktop Services farms and administration

• Experience with Good Technology MDM administration

• Experience with internal PKI environments, including design and
administration

• Experience supporting print servers

• Experience with Linux/Unix and Windows interoperability.

• PowerShell scripting experience a plus

Thanks

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*Tiru Moorthy | Talent Acquisition*

*Systems Software Solutions Inc D/b/a 3S USA INC*

*One Tiffany Pointe, #106, Bloomingdale, IL-60108*

*Work: 630-506-6115| Fax: (630)-246-662**4*

t...@3susa.com | http://www.3susa.com/ | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/tiru-moorthy-%E2%98%81-cloud-computing-recruiter/9a/607/696>

*Certified MBE/DBE|FBE|8a (SBA) | Honored to serve US Military*

*Disclaimer: *We at 3S USA INC., respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please reply
with "REMOVE" in the subject line. Any inconvenience caused is regretted.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAJccnZUpPDnBuD96o50f8ReHrY%2Bt2nT2mFmjy2MqQ3EmcJu5xw%40mail.gmail.com.