Please join me in pleading with Google to shed some light on the "Paid
App" transaction process.

Our application will work on a subscription basis, and those users who
choose to buy the app in the Market will need to be given a 1 year
subscription. Subscription renewal will be impossible for us if we
aren't given any info on the users that buy our app! As it appears
right now, we may not be given any information on who is buying our
product.

Google, how are we supposed to develop licensing solutions in the
dark? Someone please shed some light on this.

This is a message I sent through the "Contact Support" feature on the
Market website.

--------------------------
We desperately need to know a little info about how paid apps are
going to work so that we can implement the proper licensing solution.
Will we be given ANY info  regarding the customer who downloads a paid
app? Ideally, we would collect their email address, phone number, or
device id so that we have some way to lock the program to a certain
user. Otherwise, your copy protection is our only way of ensuring
proper usage.

Will the developers be given any information whatsoever?

Thanks so much,
<Me>

If anyone else is having this problem please post a reply to this
message. We need to figure this out if we're to have a successful
launch.

Thanks for your time,
Rick Batka