Hi Friends,

 My name is Randhir  Tiwari IT Recruiter at IDC Technology. I have opportunity
to review your resume on job board and have qualified it as a potential for a
position that I am currently recruiting for.

 I would like to short-list  your profile. Please call me back ASAP on 408 882
6434. Please Send me Your Updated Resume.

Role            : Power BI Data Analyst

Locations  : Frisco, TX

Interview Process: Face to Face Interview

JOB DESCRIPTION:

THIS IS NEW AND VERY HOT!

PLEASE REPLY WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW:

Telephone Number:
Email:
Location:
Reason for Looking:
Availability to Start:
Availability for Telephone Interview:

Availability for Face-To-Face Interview:

Salary:
Visa Status:

Please have candidates fill out this SKILL LIST.

SKILLS (number of years):

Power BI:
SQL:
Creating Data Models:
Alteryx:

T-SQL:

SSIS:

SSRS:

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Top Three Skills:

Conifer Health Solutions is a healthcare services company partnering with more
than 800 clients to strengthen their financial and clinical performance.
Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care,
enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality,
access to healthcare and control costs. Conifer Health manages more than 24
million patient interactions, and more than $29 billion in net patient revenue
and $17 billion in medically managed spend. Conifer Health also provides
technology and health management services to support care management for more
than 5.7 million lives.

Top Three Skills:

1) Experience working with Power BI
2) Proficient SQL experience
3) Experience creating data models
**Pluses: Alteryx experience, TSQL, SSIS, SSRS

Conifer is developing an EDW (enterprise data warehouse) and business strategy
tool to kick off in 2017. They are going utilize this tool to find out how much
cash they have collected, how much is open in accounts receivables, how fast
they can close out certain accounts, and how much they ultimately will have to
write off. Currently they are using power BI, and they need someone well versed
within the product to help them create the data model.

This person will be creating data model work in the BI tool to create keys in
SQL databases.

Additional Information: If PowerBI is the selected tool - there is a high
likelihood that this person will convert fulltime.

Work Environment: Their environment is casual, open, and collaborative. There
are different analytics groups supporting 3 main clients, and this position is
within the group supporting regular provider and commercial clients.

Impact to the Internal/External Customer: As a part of the Tenet and Catholic
Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health Solutions is a leading healthcare
business process management services provider working to improve operational
performance for more than 600 clients so they can support financial
improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance.

Business Challenge: Through the revenue cycle management, patient
communications, and value-based care solutions, Conifer empowers healthcare
decision makers - hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured
employers, and payers - to better connect every point of care and wellness
management.

EVP: Conifer partners with two of the largest and well-established healthcare
providers in the country.

Non-Technical Skills: Communication - this person will be interacting directly
with external and internal clients.

Why is position open? Currently there is no EDW – there is a blended personal
ETL model.

Thanks and Regards

Randhir Tiwari

Sr. IT Recruiter | IDC Technologies, Inc

1851 McCarthy Blvd Milpitas, CA 95035

D: 408 882 6434

Email :- randhir.tiw...@idctechnologies.com

Hangout:- randhirtiwari.2...@gmail.com