Hi Friends,

 My name is Randhir  Tiwari IT Recruiter at IDC Technology. I have opportunity
to review your resume on job board and have qualified it as a potential for a
position that I am currently recruiting for.

 I would like to short-list  your profile. Please call me back ASAP on 408 882
6434. Please Send me Your Updated Resume.

Role            : Node.JS Developer

Locations  : Detroit, MI

JOB DESCRIPTION:

**REQUIRED full SSN.

Node.JS Infotainment Platform Developer

Summary
As a Javascript Infotainment Platform Developer your role will be to build the
systems, processes and relationships that will help other developers succeed at
creating applications for GM infotainment. This role requires the ability to
understand the problems and pitfalls that developers may experience, and ease
those pains with intuitive solutions. Empathy, creativity and strong
communication skills combine to support our customers and ensure their success
on the platform.

Responsibilities
• Build and maintain an emulator for a unique javascript infotainment platform
• Build scripts and tools to ease common development overhead, like project
boilerplate and bootstrapping
• Exercise strong automated testing discipline on a continuous integration team
• Work with and support a continuous deployment processes on an agile team
• Discover patterns in the infotainment development processes, and simplify
them, either through automation or documentation
• Write clear and concise sample code to teach new developers best practices
• Work on-site to help 3rd party developers troubleshoot emulator and platform
issues
• Work with 3rd party developers to provide best practices and debug issues
they may be having
• Interact with, mentor and coach new developers at hackathon events
• Immerse yourself and evangelize a new connected platform to help a burgeoning
development community
• Answer 3rd party questions on community forums, such as Stack Overflow

Qualifications
• Expert knowledge of Javascript
• Strong knowledge of Node and NPM
• Strong knowledge of command line scripting
• Strong knowledge of modern javascript design patterns
• Strong ability of writing automated tests for Javascript applications
• Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Experience with agile processes
• Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment is a plus.
• 5+ years of relevant experience

Other Filters (Not necessarily needed)
Participation in Meetups, user groups, or other similar developer communities
• Demonstrable experience with young technology (IoT devices, VR, etc)
• Experience with Open Source software, including tools, processes and
community management

Thanks and Regards

Randhir Tiwari

Sr. IT Recruiter | IDC Technologies, Inc

1851 McCarthy Blvd Milpitas, CA 95035

D: 408 882 6434

Email :- randhir.tiw...@idctechnologies.com

Hangout:- randhirtiwari.2...@gmail.com