Hello,

I'm desperate, otherwise I wouldn't post this long type of post on this
forum, cause whenever I have a problem, I just search it on Google and 99%
of cases I find the solution, but this time, I'm helpless. I would really
appreciate if someone has a solution to my problem, I have a Infocus M2. It
is an awesome phone, I'm really satisfied with it. I have it for 1 year now
and I have never had a problem, everything worked perfectly (and is still
working), but for 7 days something keeps popping up: it doesn't matter if
I'm in a game, or on the internet or am I doing something on the phone, a
black screen with text "*Location service*" and after that a white screen
appears with a little text "*Launcher loading...*" and a circle that is
to wait like 1 minute for it to disappear. After that a new app
automatically start installing from Google play store. All this problem
started when I install a free app "*Task bucks*" from Google play store.
and this app automatically install a addon "*Key Chain*" After that I just
loose control over my phone. Whenever it connects to internet it start
downloading apps like *DU Speed, Battery Doctor* and some those apps that I
uninstalled 1 month ago etc. It's really frustrating. Also, this happens
quite rarely, like one time in 1 hours. I really hate it.

*I have to mention a thing*: Some times After the white screen disappears,
Google App Store opens, at a shopping app called "Ali Express" (like it
wants to install it or something), I had it installed only one time, but I
uninstalled it 6 months ago.

I'm sorry for the large post, but I wanted to be as specific as possible.
Thanks in advance.

*I have Attempts following task to solve my problem:*

1.) Restore factory setting and deleted all third party apps 2 times but
problem is still.

2.) Run up to 4 antivirus apps but no luck

3.) Change google account password

4.) Boot my phone in safe mode and clear cache, clear defaults of some apps
like: launcher, key chain, location service etc. and Reset app preferrnces.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/5f89dc56-3391-4c93-8af9-8c0eb69f67fc%40googlegroups.com.