Hello,

I'm desperate, otherwise I wouldn't post this long type of post on this
forum, cause whenever I have a problem, I just search it on Google and 99%
of cases I find the solution, but this time, I'm helpless. I would really
appreciate if someone has a solution to my problem,

I have a Infocus M2. It is an awesome phone, I'm really satisfied with it.
I have it for 1 year now and I have never had a problem, everything worked
perfectly (and is still working), but for 7 days something keeps popping
up: it doesn't matter if I'm in a game, or on the internet or am I doing
something on the phone, a black screen with text "*Location service*" and
after that a white screen appears with a little text "*Launcher loading*..."
and a circle that is loading, and I have no idea what is that. I can't do
anything, I just have to wait like 1 minute for it to disappear. After that
a new app automatically start installing from Google play store. All this
problem started when I install a free app "*Task bucks
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.taskbucks.taskbucks&hl=en>*"
from Google play store. and this app automatically install a app "*Key
Chain*" After that I just loose control over my phone. Whenever it connects
to internet it start downloading apps like DU Speed, Battery Doctor and
some those apps automatically install that I uninstalled 1 month ago etc.
It's really frustrating. Also, this happens, like one time in 1 hours. I
really hate it.

*I have to mention a thing:*

   - Some times After the white screen disappears, Google App Store opens,
   at a shopping app called "Ali Express" (like it wants to install it or
   something), I had it installed only one time, but I uninstalled it 6 months
   ago.
   - Key Chain does not remove by restore factory setting. that is
   automatically installed from Task bucks
   <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.taskbucks.taskbucks&hl=en>

*Note*: I know one Key Chain is default app but my phone has 3 key chain

*I have Attempts following task to solve my problem:*

   1. Restore factory setting and deleted all third party apps 2 times but
   problem is still.
   2. Run up to 4 antivirus apps but no luck
   3. Change google account password
   4. Boot my phone in safe mode and clear cache, clear defaults of some
   apps like: launcher, key chain, location service etc. and Reset app
   preferrnces.

*I'm sorry for the large post, but I wanted to be as specific as possible.
Thanks in advance.*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/ad1eafae-d30e-47d5-808e-b2aa62d40460%40googlegroups.com.