Guyz , I am really a beginner. and I want to develop a android having light
app with only UI and nothing will be stored in the app as static data .
All its data will be stored on a server or any other place which the app
will retrieve whenever needed.

The problem is that i don't know what to use for a data storage. Like a
back-end or any server which is free and easy to use? is Google's firebase
good for it ? and if yes then how can it be used efficiently ? and how to
retrieve this data,and store too?

Please help me as I am really short of time as this is my project.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/b5705392-31a0-4098-a25e-ac593a6364fa%40googlegroups.com.