*NEED: Drupal and PHP Engineer/Developer*
*LOCATION: Onsite in Denver preferred, maybe Raleigh NC too.*
**Communication skills must be extremely good**
The Back-End Drupal Engineer will:
- Collaborate with designers, developers and product managers to develop
and support our client's suite of patient-focused decision-support sites;
ensuring a consistent, engaging interface that creates a strong brand
impression and ensures a high return from ad-supported and report-based
- Work with stakeholders to understand and define business needs, user
requirements, and visual elements.
- Design and develop web applications and ensure user interface design
- Integrate web applications, complete applications testing, and resolve
errors in functionality.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Validate application functionality and features with stakeholders
prior to implementation.
- Record and track all web applications support requests.
- Research and resolve all web application support issues.
- Escalate complex and/or delayed web applications support request; work
with stakeholders to ensure all web applications support requests are
- Document design features, architecture blueprints, and production
- Build and document reusable codes and libraries for reference.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 5 years of additional web
- 5+ years’ experience in professional web development
- 1+ years’ of PHP Development experience
- Experience developing in Drupal, Wordpress, Git and other open source
- Experience with internet technologies, web-based architectures, and
- Experience with browser rendering behavior and performance,
asynchronous request handling, object-oriented design principles, and
version control techniques
- Experience setting priorities and managing time to complete tasks and
- Experience translating ideas into web applications
- Experience adhering to strict design principles, policies, and
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written
732-767-0010 x 106
732- 837- 2138
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.